Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud was photographed attending the Formula E races in Riyadh on Friday and for the occasion donned a navy-colored Barbour jacket worn over a crisp white thobe that immediately sent the social media into overdrive.
The outwear item by British heritage brand Barbour sparked its own Arabic hashtag on Twitter – that translated to “Crown Prince’s jacket” – with many taking to the social media platform to admire the look.
In fact, some people even went as far as purchasing the same quilted jacket just 24-hours after it was spotted on the royal, posting screenshots of receipts of their purchase on their Twitter accounts.
MBS accessorized the Borbour Chelsea sports jacket with a pair of Tom Ford aviator sunglasses and black Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 trainers that further lent an athletic twist otherwise casual ensemble
- ROYALS | UK’s Princess Eugenie Names Baby Son August, Buckingham Palace SaysBritain’s Princess Eugenie, granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth, and her husband Jack Brooksbank have named their son August Philip Hawke Brooksbank, Buckingham Palace said on Saturday. The couple’s first child was born earlier in February, and his name includes an apparent not to the queen’s 99-year-old husband Prince Philip, who is in hospital on a precautionary … Continue reading ROYALS | UK’s Princess Eugenie Names Baby Son August, Buckingham Palace Says
- ROYALS | Prince Harry, Megan Won’t Return To Royal Family Roles: Buckingham PalacePrince Harry and his wife Meghan made their final split with the British royal family, telling Queen Elizabeth that they will not be returning as working members of monarchy, Buckingham Palace said on Friday. Harry and Meghan, who announced they are expecting their second child on Sunday, shocked senior royals last year by announcing plans … Continue reading ROYALS | Prince Harry, Megan Won’t Return To Royal Family Roles: Buckingham Palace
- ROYALS | ‘Overjoyed’ Harry And Meghan Expecting Second ChildBritain’s Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, are expecting their second child, a spokesperson for the couple said on Sunday. Harry, 36, and Meghan, 39, stepped back from royal duties in January 2020 and moved with their son Archie to Southern California to live a more independent life and … Continue reading ROYALS | ‘Overjoyed’ Harry And Meghan Expecting Second Child
- FASHION AVENUE | Grace Kelly’s Granddaughter Charlotte Casiraghi Is The New Face Of ChanelLong – time friend of the maison, Charlotte Casiraghi, has just been promoted to admbassador status. While the inherent style of the next – gen of monegasque royals is inarguable – they are descendent from Grace Kelly after all – their dubbing by the fashion industry as ambassadors sure does up their sartorial cred, an … Continue reading FASHION AVENUE | Grace Kelly’s Granddaughter Charlotte Casiraghi Is The New Face Of Chanel
- ROYALS | UK Agency Agrees Not To Photograph Duchess Of Sussex FamilyA news and photography agency has agreed not to take picture of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and their son, Archie, the High Court in London was told at a hearing Friday. The agreement is part of a settlement between the former Meghan Markle and U.K. company Splash and Picture Agency of a case … Continue reading ROYALS | UK Agency Agrees Not To Photograph Duchess Of Sussex Family
- ROYALS | Meghan Markle And Prince Harry To Produce And Host Podcasts With SpotifyMeghan Markle and Prince Harry have just signed a major multi – year deal with streaming platform Spotify, to produce and host a series of podcast.The news was announced by Spotify on Tuesday, where it was revealed that an elusive partnership has been formed between the Swedish streaming service and the Duke and Duchess of … Continue reading ROYALS | Meghan Markle And Prince Harry To Produce And Host Podcasts With Spotify