DUBAI| UAE – H.H.Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairperson of Dubai Culture and Arts Authority, Dubai Culture, Thursday visited Dubai Watch Week, a global event that celebrates art of horology.
The five-day biannual event, held under the patronage of Dubai Culture’s Chairperson, will bring together the world’s watch industry.
Sheikh Latifa toured the exhibition and expressed her appreciation for the growth that the global event has seen since its inception. She said, “The global economy is changing more rapidly than ever before. Applying knowledge innovatively is critical to achieving excellence in this environment. Dubai is working to enhance its position as a hub for creative industries, as part of which we have launched many initiatives and hosted several international events and hosted several international events and exhibitions in this sector.
“Dubai offers a platform for the creative industry to flourish. We have worked to provide a fertile environment for businesses to grow and prosper in this sector. By hosting events like Dubai Watch Week, we want to bring together industry leaders and entrepreneurs to connect, interact and enrich Dubai’s business community”.
Now in its fourth edition, Dubai Watch Week, is dedicated to uniting and growing the global watch community for the preservation and transmission of horological knowledge. Dubai Watch Week promotes dialogue and fosters creativity as creativity as well as contributes to the growth of the creative economy.
- Prince Harry: Split From Royal Life ‘Unbelievably Tough’Prince Harry says the process of separating from royal life has been very difficult for him and his wife, Meghan. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, Harry invoked the memory of his late mother, Princess Diana, who had to find her way alone after she and Prince Charles divorced. ‘I’m just really relieved and happy … Continue reading Prince Harry: Split From Royal Life ‘Unbelievably Tough’
- Majida El Roumi To Perform At The Qubba Palace’s First – Ever ConcertMajida El Roumi is set to perform at the Qubba Palace in Egypt soon. The Lebanese singer’s performance on April 2 will mark the first – ever public concert to be held on the grounds of the Qubba Palace since it was build in 1872. El Roumi announced the news on her Instagram account with … Continue reading Majida El Roumi To Perform At The Qubba Palace’s First – Ever Concert
- Lady Kitty Spencer On Being Dolce & Gabbana’s New Global AmbassadorLady Kitty Spencer as been appointed as the global ambassador for Dolce & Gabbana. It’s no surprise that Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana would tap Princess Diana’s niece for a global ambassadorship. The design duo’s infatuation with royalty and aristocracy has been a long defining element in inspiring the rich collections of the Italian fashion house. … Continue reading Lady Kitty Spencer On Being Dolce & Gabbana’s New Global Ambassador
- FASHION | Saudi Arabia Taps Ex-Parson Dean Burak Cakmak To Lead Kingdom’s Fashion CommissionSaudi Arabia has announced the announced the appointment of Burak Cakmak, the former dean for the College of Fashion at Parsons School of Design at The News School, to lead the Kingdom’s Fashion Commission, according to an announcement by the Ministry of Culture. Cakmak will officially led the Fashion Commission as CEO, with the task … Continue reading FASHION | Saudi Arabia Taps Ex-Parson Dean Burak Cakmak To Lead Kingdom’s Fashion Commission
- ROYALS | UK’s Princess Eugenie Names Baby Son August, Buckingham Palace SaysBritain’s Princess Eugenie, granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth, and her husband Jack Brooksbank have named their son August Philip Hawke Brooksbank, Buckingham Palace said on Saturday. The couple’s first child was born earlier in February, and his name includes an apparent not to the queen’s 99-year-old husband Prince Philip, who is in hospital on a precautionary … Continue reading ROYALS | UK’s Princess Eugenie Names Baby Son August, Buckingham Palace Says
- ROYALS | Prince Harry, Megan Won’t Return To Royal Family Roles: Buckingham PalacePrince Harry and his wife Meghan made their final split with the British royal family, telling Queen Elizabeth that they will not be returning as working members of monarchy, Buckingham Palace said on Friday. Harry and Meghan, who announced they are expecting their second child on Sunday, shocked senior royals last year by announcing plans … Continue reading ROYALS | Prince Harry, Megan Won’t Return To Royal Family Roles: Buckingham Palace