DUBAI| UAE – H.H.Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairperson of Dubai Culture and Arts Authority, Dubai Culture, Thursday visited Dubai Watch Week, a global event that celebrates art of horology.
The five-day biannual event, held under the patronage of Dubai Culture’s Chairperson, will bring together the world’s watch industry.
Sheikh Latifa toured the exhibition and expressed her appreciation for the growth that the global event has seen since its inception. She said, “The global economy is changing more rapidly than ever before. Applying knowledge innovatively is critical to achieving excellence in this environment. Dubai is working to enhance its position as a hub for creative industries, as part of which we have launched many initiatives and hosted several international events and hosted several international events and exhibitions in this sector.
“Dubai offers a platform for the creative industry to flourish. We have worked to provide a fertile environment for businesses to grow and prosper in this sector. By hosting events like Dubai Watch Week, we want to bring together industry leaders and entrepreneurs to connect, interact and enrich Dubai’s business community”.
Now in its fourth edition, Dubai Watch Week, is dedicated to uniting and growing the global watch community for the preservation and transmission of horological knowledge. Dubai Watch Week promotes dialogue and fosters creativity as creativity as well as contributes to the growth of the creative economy.
- Jennifer Lopez Rocks The Stage In Zuhair Murad Design At Citizen VAX LIVE: The Concert To Reunite The WorldU.S. singer and actress Jennifer Lopez was among a number of celebrities who took to the stage at the Citizen VAX LIVE: The Concert To Reunite The World show on Sunday – and she pulled out all the stops with three wardrobe changes, which included a shimmering jumpsuit from Lebanese couturier Zuhair Murad. Performing some … Continue reading Jennifer Lopez Rocks The Stage In Zuhair Murad Design At Citizen VAX LIVE: The Concert To Reunite The World
- The Perfect Fragrances For Eid By Paco RabanneOlympea Blossom Be swept away by the new olfactory composition of Olympea Blossom: a floral and fresh composed by Paco Rabanne for a radiant and confident woman. When worn on the skin, its scent bouquet finds the perfect balance between the subtle freshness of rose petals and the fruity accord of sparkling blackcurrant and frosted pear. … Continue reading The Perfect Fragrances For Eid By Paco Rabanne
- Ramadan Kareem From Christian Louboutin BeautyThis Holy Month, pamper you loved ones by gifting them beauty treasures from Christian Louboutin Beauty. Full of generosity and appreciation, you 2021 Ramadan promises to be unforgettable. For this special moment, the traditional glossy boxes for lips and fragrances will be dressed in a customised red sleeve featuring a crescent moon and a lantern. To fully embrace the spirit of … Continue reading Ramadan Kareem From Christian Louboutin Beauty
- Diptyque’s New Fragrance Traces the Path Of An Iconic Arab ExplorerCelebrating the French fragrance maison‘s 60th anniversary, Diptique’s new launch – Eau Rihla – has a special connection to the Middle East. Named after the Arabic word Rihla, meaning journey, the new frageance was inspired by the 14 century globe – trotting merchant, Ibn Battuta and his travels throughout the known world. Perfumer Fabrice Pellegrin drew his inspiration directly from … Continue reading Diptyque’s New Fragrance Traces the Path Of An Iconic Arab Explorer
- Prince Harry And Meghan’s First Netflix Project To Focus On Invictus GamesBritain’s Prince Harry and his wife Meghan will produce their first Netflix Inc. series that will focus on athletes competing in the Invictus Games for injured veterans in the Hague in 2022. The series will provide – the – scenes stories of athletes and organizers as they prepare for the event, which been delayed until next spring … Continue reading Prince Harry And Meghan’s First Netflix Project To Focus On Invictus Games
- WELLNESS | What Are Essential Oils, And Do They Work?Essential oils are often used in aromatherapy, a form of alternative medicine that employs plant extracts to support health and well – being. However, some of the health claims associated with these oils are controversial. The article explains all you need to know about essential oils and their health effects. What Are Essential Oils? Essential oils … Continue reading WELLNESS | What Are Essential Oils, And Do They Work?