DUBAI| UAE – H.H.Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairperson of Dubai Culture and Arts Authority, Dubai Culture, Thursday visited Dubai Watch Week, a global event that celebrates art of horology.
The five-day biannual event, held under the patronage of Dubai Culture’s Chairperson, will bring together the world’s watch industry.
Sheikh Latifa toured the exhibition and expressed her appreciation for the growth that the global event has seen since its inception. She said, “The global economy is changing more rapidly than ever before. Applying knowledge innovatively is critical to achieving excellence in this environment. Dubai is working to enhance its position as a hub for creative industries, as part of which we have launched many initiatives and hosted several international events and hosted several international events and exhibitions in this sector.
“Dubai offers a platform for the creative industry to flourish. We have worked to provide a fertile environment for businesses to grow and prosper in this sector. By hosting events like Dubai Watch Week, we want to bring together industry leaders and entrepreneurs to connect, interact and enrich Dubai’s business community”.
Now in its fourth edition, Dubai Watch Week, is dedicated to uniting and growing the global watch community for the preservation and transmission of horological knowledge. Dubai Watch Week promotes dialogue and fosters creativity as creativity as well as contributes to the growth of the creative economy.
- Antibodies In Breast Milk Remain For 10 Months After Covid Infection – StudyBreastfeeding women how have been infected with Covid – 19 continue to secrete virus – neutralising antibodies into their milk for up to 10 months, data suggests. Besides emphasising the important role breastfeeding could play in helping to protect infants from the disease, researchers believe that such antibodies could be used to treat people with … Continue reading Antibodies In Breast Milk Remain For 10 Months After Covid Infection – Study
- Changes To Menstrual Cycle After Covid Vaccination Should Be Investigated, Says ExpertParis / France – A potential link between changes in the menstrual cycle after having been vaccinated against Covid should be investigates, an expert has written in a newly published report. Thousands of women have reported changes in the periods after getting jabbed, such as their cycle running late and heavier or unexpected flows. These … Continue reading Changes To Menstrual Cycle After Covid Vaccination Should Be Investigated, Says Expert
- Azzedine Alaia’s Parisian Residence And Atelier Are Explored In This New DocumentaryParis / France – – Late Tunisian couturier Azzedine Alia’s Parisian home has become the subject of a new documentary, ‘Azzedine Alaia, 18 Rue de la Verrerie Paris’, Directed by Nathalie Plicot and narrated by French actor Isabelle Huppert, the 27 – minute film gives a rare glimpse into Alaia’s 4,000 – square – meter home. The … Continue reading Azzedine Alaia’s Parisian Residence And Atelier Are Explored In This New Documentary
- The Giorgio Armani Show In Dubai Is Back In Motion For 2021Paris / France – – A Giorgio Armani show is official taking place in Dubai this year to mark the 10th anniversary of the Armani hotel. The Italian house announced that the Dubai event, originally the Cruise 2021 Show scheduled for 2020, will now take place on October 26, 2021. Dubbed One Night One, the … Continue reading The Giorgio Armani Show In Dubai Is Back In Motion For 2021
- Study Sheds Light On Impact Of Covid – 19 On Male FertilityScientists believe that Covid-19 could affect male fertility after an early study showed patients who died from the virus had decreased sperm counts. Researchers also rebuffed what they called ‘myths’ on social media about the effect of Covid-19 vaccines on male fertility. Scientists from the University of Miami examined six patients who died from Covid-19 … Continue reading Study Sheds Light On Impact Of Covid – 19 On Male Fertility
- Does Ingestible Collagen Work?The ingestible collagen boom began several years ago, ans still shows no signs of abating. In fact, it’s been given yet another bump by avid TikTokkers touting its beauty benefits as ever more options pour into the marketplace. Among the promises: It will bless you with dewy, plump skin, strong nails, supple joints, even healthier … Continue reading Does Ingestible Collagen Work?