DUBAI| UAE – H.H.Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairperson of Dubai Culture and Arts Authority, Dubai Culture, Thursday visited Dubai Watch Week, a global event that celebrates art of horology.
The five-day biannual event, held under the patronage of Dubai Culture’s Chairperson, will bring together the world’s watch industry.
Sheikh Latifa toured the exhibition and expressed her appreciation for the growth that the global event has seen since its inception. She said, “The global economy is changing more rapidly than ever before. Applying knowledge innovatively is critical to achieving excellence in this environment. Dubai is working to enhance its position as a hub for creative industries, as part of which we have launched many initiatives and hosted several international events and hosted several international events and exhibitions in this sector.
“Dubai offers a platform for the creative industry to flourish. We have worked to provide a fertile environment for businesses to grow and prosper in this sector. By hosting events like Dubai Watch Week, we want to bring together industry leaders and entrepreneurs to connect, interact and enrich Dubai’s business community”.
Now in its fourth edition, Dubai Watch Week, is dedicated to uniting and growing the global watch community for the preservation and transmission of horological knowledge. Dubai Watch Week promotes dialogue and fosters creativity as creativity as well as contributes to the growth of the creative economy.
- HEALTH | 5 Essential Oil For Rheumatoid ArthritisOverview Essential oils are taken from different components of plants, including the roots, stem, leaves, flowers, or fruits. They’re used for healing and aromatherapy. Essential oils can help treat chronic pain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis (RA). This form of arthritis is an autoimmune disorder that causes your body’s immune system to attack your joints. … Continue reading HEALTH | 5 Essential Oil For Rheumatoid Arthritis
- BEAUTY | It’s Not Aging: 5 Other Reason You Have Forehead WrinklesBefore you sound the alarm, here are five things – not related to aging – that your wrinkles are telling you. Dread. That’s often the first feeling people describe when they talk about forehead creases – and according to researcher Yoland Esquirol, there might be a valid reason to make a check-up appointment with the … Continue reading BEAUTY | It’s Not Aging: 5 Other Reason You Have Forehead Wrinkles
- BEAUTY | The 12 Best Foods For Healthy SkinNutrition is important for health. An unhealthy diet can damage your metabolism, cause weight gain, and even damage organs, such as your heart and liver. But what you eat also affects another organ – your skin. As scientists learn more about diet and the body, it’s increasingly clear that what you eat can significantly affect … Continue reading BEAUTY | The 12 Best Foods For Healthy Skin
- ROYALS | Wedding Gown Of U.K.’S Princess Beatrice Goes On ShowThe gown worn by Britain’s Princess Beatrice at her scaled down wedding two months ago goes on display to the public on Thursday at Windsor Castle where her ‘secret’ marriage took place. Beatrice, Queen Elizabeth granddaughter, tied the knot with Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi at the castle to the west of London in July in a … Continue reading ROYALS | Wedding Gown Of U.K.’S Princess Beatrice Goes On Show
- PARIS FASHION WEEK | Audemars Piguet To Debut At Paris Fashion Week With Ralph & RussoParis Fashion Week is set for September 28 to October 6 in both digital and physical form, and luxury watch brand Audemars Piguet is all set to make its debut on the catwalk. The brand is partnering with London couture fashion house Ralph & Russo as it unveils its Spring / Summer 2021 Pret – … Continue reading PARIS FASHION WEEK | Audemars Piguet To Debut At Paris Fashion Week With Ralph & Russo
- BACK 2 SCHOOLS | CNN Launches Abu Dhabi Academy For JournalistsThe First CNN Academy in the world has opened its doors for applications for journalists of the future to learn about multiplatform storytelling. Starting in January 2021, the intensive learning program will offer a fulltime five-week course with a combination learning sessions and in – person workshops that will take place at CNN at Twofour54 … Continue reading BACK 2 SCHOOLS | CNN Launches Abu Dhabi Academy For Journalists