DUBAI| UAE – H.H.Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairperson of Dubai Culture and Arts Authority, Dubai Culture, Thursday visited Dubai Watch Week, a global event that celebrates art of horology.
The five-day biannual event, held under the patronage of Dubai Culture’s Chairperson, will bring together the world’s watch industry.
Sheikh Latifa toured the exhibition and expressed her appreciation for the growth that the global event has seen since its inception. She said, “The global economy is changing more rapidly than ever before. Applying knowledge innovatively is critical to achieving excellence in this environment. Dubai is working to enhance its position as a hub for creative industries, as part of which we have launched many initiatives and hosted several international events and hosted several international events and exhibitions in this sector.
“Dubai offers a platform for the creative industry to flourish. We have worked to provide a fertile environment for businesses to grow and prosper in this sector. By hosting events like Dubai Watch Week, we want to bring together industry leaders and entrepreneurs to connect, interact and enrich Dubai’s business community”.
Now in its fourth edition, Dubai Watch Week, is dedicated to uniting and growing the global watch community for the preservation and transmission of horological knowledge. Dubai Watch Week promotes dialogue and fosters creativity as creativity as well as contributes to the growth of the creative economy.
- HEALTH | AromatherapyAromatherapy uses essential oils to make you feel calm, relaxed, or energized. The oils work with your sense of smell: you can inhale them, bathe in term or be massaged with them What Is Aromatherapy Good For? Aromatherapy uses warm essential oils to activate your sense of smell and increase your sense of well-being. The … Continue reading HEALTH | Aromatherapy
- BEAUTY | Barbie Has Teamed Up With Glamglow For A Limited-Edition Mask And MoisturizerIt’s easy to think of Barbie as someone who was born with flawless skin. OK, born may be the wrong word, considering she’s a doll, but that hasn’t stopped real, live humans from envying and emulating and emulating the icon’s beauty – especially now that she represents an increasingly diverse way to be beautiful. But … Continue reading BEAUTY | Barbie Has Teamed Up With Glamglow For A Limited-Edition Mask And Moisturizer
- ARTS & CULTURE | Thunaiyat Al-Diriyah Foundation is KSA’s First Art BiennaleSaudi minister of culture Prince Badr bin Abdullah bin Farhan just established Al – Diriyah Biennale Foundation for Contemporary Art, the first art biennale to be set in Saudi Arabia. The biennale will focus on two central themes: an exhibition of contemporary art for the first edition set for 2021 and an Islamic art exhibition … Continue reading ARTS & CULTURE | Thunaiyat Al-Diriyah Foundation is KSA’s First Art Biennale
- THE POWER OF INFLUENCE | Duchess Of Sussex Speak Out: ‘George Floyd’s Life Mattered’Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, spoke publicly for the first time about George’s death calling it ‘absolutely devastating’. She was speaking to the graduating class of Immaculate Heart High School in Los Angeles, in a video message commencement speech on Wednesday evening. In a heartfelt, she said she had been hesitant to speak about the … Continue reading THE POWER OF INFLUENCE | Duchess Of Sussex Speak Out: ‘George Floyd’s Life Mattered’
- THE VOICE | George Clooney Calls Racism ‘America’s Greatest Pandemic’Forget Covid-19, George Clooney thinks America’s greatest pandemic is racism, and the cure is to vote. In response to nationwide protest sparked by the death of George Floyd while is custody of Minneapolis police, Clooney wrote an essay published by The Daily Beast on Monday. ‘How many times have we seen people of colors killed … Continue reading THE VOICE | George Clooney Calls Racism ‘America’s Greatest Pandemic’
- FASHION | Christian Loubutin Expands Nude Shoe Collection For More SkintonesThe lack of variety when it comes to ‘nude’ toned clothing has been an ongoing issue for many. However, there are brands such as Christian Loubutin that are finding ways to expand their offerings to fit the needs of a wider range of skintones. In 2013, the luxury brand originally launched their Nudes shoe collection … Continue reading FASHION | Christian Loubutin Expands Nude Shoe Collection For More Skintones