Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud was photographed attending the Formula E races in Riyadh on Friday and for the occasion donned a navy-colored Barbour jacket worn over a crisp white thobe that immediately sent the social media into overdrive.
The outwear item by British heritage brand Barbour sparked its own Arabic hashtag on Twitter – that translated to “Crown Prince’s jacket” – with many taking to the social media platform to admire the look.
In fact, some people even went as far as purchasing the same quilted jacket just 24-hours after it was spotted on the royal, posting screenshots of receipts of their purchase on their Twitter accounts.
MBS accessorized the Borbour Chelsea sports jacket with a pair of Tom Ford aviator sunglasses and black Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 trainers that further lent an athletic twist otherwise casual ensemble
- THE POWER OF INFLUENCE | Duchess Of Sussex Speak Out: ‘George Floyd’s Life Mattered’Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, spoke publicly for the first time about George’s death calling it ‘absolutely devastating’. She was speaking to the graduating class of Immaculate Heart High School in Los Angeles, in a video message commencement speech on Wednesday evening. In a heartfelt, she said she had been hesitant to speak about the … Continue reading THE POWER OF INFLUENCE | Duchess Of Sussex Speak Out: ‘George Floyd’s Life Mattered’
- ICONS | Before She Became A Princess, Grace Kelly Was Known For Her Beauty And Talent in HollywoodGrace Kelly’s star-making performance came in 1953 when she appeared in ‘Mogambo’ opposite Clarke Gable. After that, Alfred Hitchcock took her under his wing and made her the star of ‘Dial M for Murder’ and ‘Rear Window’, turning her into a household name. Kelly won an Academy Award in 1955 for her role in ‘Country … Continue reading ICONS | Before She Became A Princess, Grace Kelly Was Known For Her Beauty And Talent in Hollywood
- ROYALS | Meghan Markle Won’t Relaunch The Tig To Rival Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop, Royal Author SaysOne royal author believes it’s unlikely the Duchess of Sussex will go toe-to-toe with the queen of GOOP. Author Leslie Carrol, who chronicle the couple’s romance in her 2018 book, ‘American Princess: The Love Story of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’, told FOX News that we shouldn’t expect a royal rumble between Meghan Markle and … Continue reading ROYALS | Meghan Markle Won’t Relaunch The Tig To Rival Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop, Royal Author Says
- ROYALS | Duchess Meghan To Launch Lifestyle WebsiteDuchess Meghan is to launch her lifestyle website to rival Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop. Royal insiders have revealed that the Duchess of Sussex is planning to relaunch her The Tig website now her and her husband Prince Harry have stepped back as senior royals. Royal expert Myka Meier told the Royall Obsessed podcast: ‘I think Meghan … Continue reading ROYALS | Duchess Meghan To Launch Lifestyle Website
- THE POWER OF INFLUENCE | Kate Middleton, Prince William Announce Mental Health Program For Frontline WorkersPrince William and Kate Middleton announced a new initiative to provide round-the-clock mental health services to frontline workers battling the coronavirus pandemic in the U.K. On Wednesday, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announced that the Royal Foundation is partnering with charities Mind, Samaritans, Shout U.K. and Hospice U.K. to assist frontline workers who may … Continue reading THE POWER OF INFLUENCE | Kate Middleton, Prince William Announce Mental Health Program For Frontline Workers
- ROYALS | Meghan Markle Makes First TV Appearance On ‘Good Morning America’ Since Royal Exit To Talk ‘Elephant’Meghan Markle made her first TV appearance on Monday since stepping down as a senior member of the British royal family alongside her husband Prince Harry. However, her appearance on ‘Good Morning America’ was prerecorded. The clip was to promote ‘Elephant’, the Disneynature documentary the 38-year-old narrated for the Disney+ streaming service, US Weekly reported. … Continue reading ROYALS | Meghan Markle Makes First TV Appearance On ‘Good Morning America’ Since Royal Exit To Talk ‘Elephant’