Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud was photographed attending the Formula E races in Riyadh on Friday and for the occasion donned a navy-colored Barbour jacket worn over a crisp white thobe that immediately sent the social media into overdrive.
The outwear item by British heritage brand Barbour sparked its own Arabic hashtag on Twitter – that translated to “Crown Prince’s jacket” – with many taking to the social media platform to admire the look.
In fact, some people even went as far as purchasing the same quilted jacket just 24-hours after it was spotted on the royal, posting screenshots of receipts of their purchase on their Twitter accounts.
MBS accessorized the Borbour Chelsea sports jacket with a pair of Tom Ford aviator sunglasses and black Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 trainers that further lent an athletic twist otherwise casual ensemble
- ROYALS | Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Just Revealed Major New Details About Their Royal ExitLONDON – Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will formally step down as senior royals next month. The agreement reached between the Queen and the couple last month will be put into effect starting March 21, a spokesperson for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex says. Starting April 1, Harry and Meghan will no longer hold … Read more
- THE ROYAL MOM | Kate Middleton Says Mothers Who Don’t Admit Failures are ‘Lying’The Duchess of Cambridge struggles with ‘mummy guilt’ because the royal duties sometimes affect her role as the mother of George, Charlotte, and Louis. Kate Middleton, 38, described herself as the ‘always busy mom’, and said ‘I think that moms who don’t admit their failures are actually lying’. In an interview on the ‘Happy Mum, … Read more
- THE ROYAL MOM |Kate Middleton Reveals She Did ‘Hypnobirthing’ For All Three Kids – And ‘Quite Liked Labor!’Kate Middleton is getting personal about her experiences during childbirth, revealing that she turned to ‘hypnobirthing’ for all three of her deliveries. While battling hyperemesis gravidarum, a severe form of morning sickness she had during each pregnancy, Kate says she took it upon herself to learn about the birthing method. ‘I got very bad morning … Read more
- ROYALS | Every Time Meghan Markle Has Broken Royal ProtocolSince joining the British Royal family on May 19 when she wed Prince Harry at St. George’s Capital, Windsor Castle, Meghan Markle has had to adhere to a number a new rules and learn the many royal protocols that have been in place for countless years. For example, she must wear weights in her dress … Read more
- Royal Wedding Alert! | Princess Beatrice’s Wedding Date And Reception Details RevealedIt’ll be a spring wedding for Princess Beatrice and her fiancé Eduardo Mapelli Mozzi! People has confirmed that Beatrice, 31, and Mozzi, 36, will tie know on May 29. The location of the ceremony has yet to be revealed. Buckingham Palace is expected to make an announcement in the coming days. The reception is expected … Read more
- ROYALS | Why The Dubai Royals Traveled To Saudi Arabia For The Tantora Winter FestivalRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – – Since horse riding is an integral part of Emirati culture and the UAE is home to the internationally renowned Dubai World Cup it should come as no surprise that Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed is a gold – medalist equestrian. The latest display of this talent appeared over the weekend … Read more