Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud was photographed attending the Formula E races in Riyadh on Friday and for the occasion donned a navy-colored Barbour jacket worn over a crisp white thobe that immediately sent the social media into overdrive.
The outwear item by British heritage brand Barbour sparked its own Arabic hashtag on Twitter – that translated to “Crown Prince’s jacket” – with many taking to the social media platform to admire the look.
In fact, some people even went as far as purchasing the same quilted jacket just 24-hours after it was spotted on the royal, posting screenshots of receipts of their purchase on their Twitter accounts.
MBS accessorized the Borbour Chelsea sports jacket with a pair of Tom Ford aviator sunglasses and black Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 trainers that further lent an athletic twist otherwise casual ensemble
- Princess Mary Of Denmark Epitomizes Royal Elegance For A Charity EventCrown Princess Mary of Denmark appeared every inch the glamorous royal as she attended an event held in honour of UNICEF. The Danish princess arrived at the 60th anniversary of the UNICEF Supply Division in Copenhagen wearing a burgundy Alexander McQueen Blazer on top of a black ensemble. Known for her love of ultra-chic tailoring, … Continue reading Princess Mary Of Denmark Epitomizes Royal Elegance For A Charity Event
- Spain Lauds Queen Letizia’s Modernizing Role As She Turns 50PARIS, France – Spain’s Queen Letizia turned 50 on Thursday. It’s only a birthday but Spain is taking the opportunity to assess its scarred monarchy and ponder how the arrival of a middle-class commoner may help shake up one of Europe’s most storied royal dynasties into a modern and more palatable institution. Divorced and a … Continue reading Spain Lauds Queen Letizia’s Modernizing Role As She Turns 50
- ‘Important Work Can’t Wait For Tomorrow’: Meghan’s First UK Speech Since Royal DepartureLONDON – The Duchess of Sussex made her first public address in the UK yesterday since stepping down as a senior royal in 2020. Meghan addressed audience at the opening ceremony for One Young World in Manchester, where young leaders from more than 190 countries were present to listen to a number of notable figures … Continue reading ‘Important Work Can’t Wait For Tomorrow’: Meghan’s First UK Speech Since Royal Departure
- Prince William And Kate’s Children To Start New School Near WindsorLONDON – The three young children of Britain’s Prince William and his wife Kate are to start at a new school next month, his office announced on Monday, as the family prepare to move to a new home on his grandmother Queen Elizabeth’s Windsor Castle estate. Prince George and Louis, aged 9 and 4, and … Continue reading Prince William And Kate’s Children To Start New School Near Windsor
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Set To Visit UK And Germany For Charity EventsPARIS, France – Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are returning to the United Kingdom. The royal couple is ‘delighted’ to work with several charities ‘close to their hearts’ in early September, a spokesperson for The Duke and Duchess of Sussex confirmed to Fox News Digital. Harry and Markle will travel to the northern English city … Continue reading Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Set To Visit UK And Germany For Charity Events
- The Duke Of Sussex Files Second Lawsuit Over Police Protection BattleLONDON – The Duke of Sussex, who now resides principally in the U.S., has been engaged in a drawn – out dispute over whether he is entailed to pay for his own police protection when visiting the U.K. Earlier this summer, he was granted permission to bring a High Court challenge against the Home Office … Continue reading The Duke Of Sussex Files Second Lawsuit Over Police Protection Battle