Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud was photographed attending the Formula E races in Riyadh on Friday and for the occasion donned a navy-colored Barbour jacket worn over a crisp white thobe that immediately sent the social media into overdrive.
The outwear item by British heritage brand Barbour sparked its own Arabic hashtag on Twitter – that translated to “Crown Prince’s jacket” – with many taking to the social media platform to admire the look.
In fact, some people even went as far as purchasing the same quilted jacket just 24-hours after it was spotted on the royal, posting screenshots of receipts of their purchase on their Twitter accounts.
MBS accessorized the Borbour Chelsea sports jacket with a pair of Tom Ford aviator sunglasses and black Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 trainers that further lent an athletic twist otherwise casual ensemble
- Britain’s Prince William Gets First Dose Of COVID-19 VaccineBritain’s Prince William, who contracted COVID-19 last year, revealed on Thursday he had received his first dose of a coronavirus vaccine. William, 38, the grandson of Queen Elizabeth and second – in – line to the British Throne, revealed on Twitter he had receive the shot earlier this week, alongside a picture of the moment … Continue reading Britain’s Prince William Gets First Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine
- Madame Tussauds Moves Prince Harry And Meghan Waxworks From RoyalsA year after leaving their royal duties to move to Los Angeles, Madame Tussauds has now decided waxwork models of Prince Harry and his wife Meghan now belonging in the attraction’s Hollywood zone and not with the other members of House of Windsor. The couple, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, quit royal duties to … Continue reading Madame Tussauds Moves Prince Harry And Meghan Waxworks From Royals
- Prince Harry And Meghan’s First Netflix Project To Focus On Invictus GamesBritain’s Prince Harry and his wife Meghan will produce their first Netflix Inc. series that will focus on athletes competing in the Invictus Games for injured veterans in the Hague in 2022. The series will provide – the – scenes stories of athletes and organizers as they prepare for the event, which been delayed until next spring … Continue reading Prince Harry And Meghan’s First Netflix Project To Focus On Invictus Games
- Actors Mirren And Lewis Record Album For Queen Elizabeth’s BirthdayHelen Mirren, who won an Oscar for her portrayal of Queen Elizabeth on the silver screen, has recorded an album with fellow actor Damian Lewis to mark the British monarch’s upcoming 95th birthday. ‘The Music of Kings & Queens’ features music composed by Debbie Wisman, with Mirren and Lewis narrating the story of Britain through … Continue reading Actors Mirren And Lewis Record Album For Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday
- ROYALS | Meghan Says Kate, Prince William’s Wife, Made her Cry Before Wedding To HarryMeghan, the wife of Prince Harry, accused Britain’s royal family of raising concerns about how dark their son’s skin may be and pushing her to the brink of suicide, in a tell – all television interview that will sent shockwaves through the monarchy. The 390year-old, whose mother is Black and father is white, said she … Continue reading ROYALS | Meghan Says Kate, Prince William’s Wife, Made her Cry Before Wedding To Harry
- Prince Harry: Split From Royal Life ‘Unbelievably Tough’Prince Harry says the process of separating from royal life has been very difficult for him and his wife, Meghan. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, Harry invoked the memory of his late mother, Princess Diana, who had to find her way alone after she and Prince Charles divorced. ‘I’m just really relieved and happy … Continue reading Prince Harry: Split From Royal Life ‘Unbelievably Tough’