Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud was photographed attending the Formula E races in Riyadh on Friday and for the occasion donned a navy-colored Barbour jacket worn over a crisp white thobe that immediately sent the social media into overdrive.
The outwear item by British heritage brand Barbour sparked its own Arabic hashtag on Twitter – that translated to “Crown Prince’s jacket” – with many taking to the social media platform to admire the look.
In fact, some people even went as far as purchasing the same quilted jacket just 24-hours after it was spotted on the royal, posting screenshots of receipts of their purchase on their Twitter accounts.
MBS accessorized the Borbour Chelsea sports jacket with a pair of Tom Ford aviator sunglasses and black Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 trainers that further lent an athletic twist otherwise casual ensemble
- FASHION AVENUE | Grace Kelly’s Granddaughter Charlotte Casiraghi Is The New Face Of ChanelLong – time friend of the maison, Charlotte Casiraghi, has just been promoted to admbassador status. While the inherent style of the next – gen of monegasque royals is inarguable – they are descendent from Grace Kelly after all – their dubbing by the fashion industry as ambassadors sure does up their sartorial cred, an … Continue reading FASHION AVENUE | Grace Kelly’s Granddaughter Charlotte Casiraghi Is The New Face Of Chanel
- ROYALS | UK Agency Agrees Not To Photograph Duchess Of Sussex FamilyA news and photography agency has agreed not to take picture of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and their son, Archie, the High Court in London was told at a hearing Friday. The agreement is part of a settlement between the former Meghan Markle and U.K. company Splash and Picture Agency of a case … Continue reading ROYALS | UK Agency Agrees Not To Photograph Duchess Of Sussex Family
- ROYALS | Meghan Markle And Prince Harry To Produce And Host Podcasts With SpotifyMeghan Markle and Prince Harry have just signed a major multi – year deal with streaming platform Spotify, to produce and host a series of podcast.The news was announced by Spotify on Tuesday, where it was revealed that an elusive partnership has been formed between the Swedish streaming service and the Duke and Duchess of … Continue reading ROYALS | Meghan Markle And Prince Harry To Produce And Host Podcasts With Spotify
- ROYALS | The Queen’s office called the experience a ‘deeply personal’ one.Penning a powerful essay for The New York Times, Meghan Markle has revealed that in July, she suffered a miscarriage. Using the publication’s platform to amplify her voice, the Duchess of Sussex wrote about the need for open dialogue around pregnancy loss and the importance of checking in on those around us. ‘I knew, as I … Continue reading ROYALS | The Queen’s office called the experience a ‘deeply personal’ one.
- ROYALS | Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Netflix Documentary To Focus On Their Post-Royal LifeMeghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Netflix documentary will reportedly focus on the pair’s first – year since leaving their senior royal duties and setting up their new home in the U.S.. Earlier this year, the couple signed a multi-year mega deal with streaming service Netflix, as part of their new life since stepping down as … Continue reading ROYALS | Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Netflix Documentary To Focus On Their Post-Royal Life
- ROYALS | Meghan Markle Just Made Royal History By Voting In The U.S. ElectionSince stepping down from her senior royal duties alongside Prince Harry earlier this year, Meghan Markle has been very vocal about encouraging people to vote in the U.S. presidential election. True to her words, the Duchess of Sussex has made history by being the first modern royal to cast their vote in a government election. … Continue reading ROYALS | Meghan Markle Just Made Royal History By Voting In The U.S. Election